Monday, August 13, 2007

I.. uh... didn't know your size, so I guessed.

This has been a while in the making.
First, my laptop wasn't working, but it is at least turning on now, although, the dial-up modem is broken.. I can deal with that.
Second, I finally took time for taking photos of what I've been up to.
Third, I got into Ravelry.. it has been keeping my online attention lately, plus Kingdom of Loathing teehee!

Pattern: Ribbed Lace Bolero
Yarn: Merino Fine by Naturally
Needles: 5.5 and 6.5 mm
Started / Finished: During a weekend in July

I think this is an adorable shrug, I've warn it around a lot, gotten a few compliments. Hooray! I didn't make any alterations really.. I find it always kind of slides up my arms though.
My waist-cincher top is coming along well, I've finished the back, which I increased by a bit of length, made sure everything was "fitting" properly. Mostly because the girls making it on ravelry had run into some issues. Also, I have four inches done of the front, ready for a needle change, but I need the needles I'm using for the project below..


Thankfully I just have the one sleeve left! Knitting baby clothing feels so out of place, but, it's rather cute looking. I need to have this finished by Saturday.. eeep! It's being knit out of a soft cotton, and the white has flecks of green and blue.

Eeep, I move back to Ottawa next week, and I'm getting purple hair! Partially purple.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hola! This is Heather/Maevankat from Ravelry. I found you through the KnitNites group and decided to check out your blog :)

Welcome back to Ottawa! I looove your ribbed bolero. I've been wanting to make it for a while but keep getting distracted.

Unknown said...

You are getting depressed day by day by increased size of your waist but you cannot help yourself from leaving junk food and many harmful food items. In this situation, you should pay your attention towards waist cincher. There is a very beautiful concept hidden inside using these cinchers.