Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh Spring!!!

I couldn't let the opportunity go by without posting today, because it's SPRING!!!! doesn't feel like it yet.. but soon.. oh sooon!!!!!
and... since it was such a special day I gave some mitts to Carrie!! she wanted some, so I couraged myself up and made them!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

it makes me so happy to knit stuff for people and see their reaction ... it's great!!! oh.. I love knitting (all thanks to Miss Carolyn.. and will continue blaming YOU Care.. for my addiction)

That's it for the first post, more to come soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much thanks to Ifi for my mitts!! And I must have you take ALL my photos - because I actually look reasonably decent in that one.

Cheers to the knitting blog of Miss Ifi and Miss Carolyn!!!!